- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Quilter Bass Block 800
Designed expressly to amplify bass guitar, the Quilter Labs Bass Block 800 is the result of an intensive multiyear R&D project. A comprehensive bass guitar amplification system that responds dynamically — and in a highly musical fashion — to your playing technique and instrument, the Bass Block 800 incorporates a unique bass-specific contour EQ and 2-stage limiter that make it easy to dial in optimized bass tone on the fly. Belying its massive 800-watt output is its bantam weight. Nestled securely in the docking bay of a Quilter Bassliner cabinet, it adds a mere 3.7 lbs., giving you a powerful, portable modular amp rig for any size gig.
The Bass Block manages to pack a beefy 800 watts into a tour-tough yet unbelievably lightweight package. The Bass Block 800 owes it über-portability to an ultra-lightweight aluminum chassis and internal fan-cooled heat sink. Quilter Labs engineers ferreted out every possible ounce from the design to create what might possibly be the leanest, meanest bass amp we’ve seen.
This unit is in excellent shape, it does bear some minor cosmetic wear, but is fully functional and a great bass amp.
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:800W
- EQ:Contour control
- Inputs:2 x 1/4″ (passive, active), 1 x XLR
- Outputs:1 x speakON, 2 x 1/4″ (speakers), 1 x XLR
- Headphones:1 x 1/8″
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:3.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:BASS BLOCK 800