- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Hartke XL Series 210 Bass Cab
A lightweight, compact, and yet powerful bass cabinet from Hartke. And wait… Affordable?
I was actually seriously impressed by this one. Plugged in and sounded beautiful. It’s in good shape on the inside despite a slightly ragged exterior.
The serious win with this one is how cheap it is and how durable, versatile, and transportable it is. Get big juicy bass tones without lugging around that big old refrigerator 8×10.
From Musician’s Friend:
A compact combo perfect for practice or on the road at small venues.
Professionals choose the XL Series because of its carefully calibrated and tuned cabinet design and high quality aluminum-cone drivers. XLs produce a smooth response along with the clear, punchy attack that changed the sound of bass. Each cabinet is built tough with a shockproof metal grill, reinforced corners, recessed carry handles and a rugged covering.
The XL Series 210XL 200W 8ohm 2×10″ Aluminum Cone Bass Cab’s expanded sound is designed for smaller venues. A single chamber, sealed cabinet with two 10″ aluminum-cone bass drivers provides punchy highs and tasteful mids. The power handling is 200 watts at 8 ohms with a frequency response of 50 Hz to 5 kHz.
- Single-Chamber Sealed Cabinet Design
- Two Hartke XL 10″ Aluminum-Cone Bass Drivers
- Power Handling: 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz To 5 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB @ 1 W/1 M
- Voice Coil: 1.5″
- Magnet Weight: 60 Oz.
- Single 1/4″ Input
Extra large sound in an easy-to-handle package. Get yours today.
- Dimensions: 14″(H) X 24″(W) X 12″(D)
- Weight: 46 lb.