- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
From its premium analog power path featuring low-noise linear regulators to its custom-wound toroidal transformer, the MOP-D10 is designed to let a pedal user achieve a sonically pure signal path. Unlike many other multi-output power supplies which rely on switching power conversion, the MOP-D10’s transformer-based power conversion is significantly less susceptible to spurious noises leaking into the audio path. An AC Voltage Selector Switch also ensures the MOP-D10 can be used with a range of voltages commonly found around the world.
Each of the MOP-D10’s outputs is center-negative and all output power jacks are isolated from each other. The dimensions of each output connector are 5.5mm x 2.1mm. The unit is supplied with a 6′ detachable power cord and ten 24″ long DC power cables equipped with one straight and one right-angle end. It also includes hardware for pedalboard mounting.
- Professional pedalboard power solution with ten isolated 9VDC outputs: 4x100mA, 2x250mA, 2x300mA and 2x400mA
- Provides a premium analog power path with low-noise linear regulators
- Custom-wound toroidal transformer delivers exceptional isolation and clean power
- Relies on transformer-based power conversion which is superior to switching power conversion
- AC Voltage Selector Switch allows the MOP-D10 to be used with a range of voltages commonly found around the world
- All output power jacks are isolated from each other for noise-free operation
- Comes with ten 24″ long DC power cables equipped with one straight and one right-angle end
- Includes hardware for pedalboard mounting